Wednesday 22 January 2014

'Made By Niki' Lingerie

I am literally in awe over the beautiful set of underwear that arrived in the post today by the wonderful Niki at madebyniki.co.uk

I first saw the set in black, but it was out of stock so I opted for this colour in 'Dusty Pink' and I definitely think I made the right choice!

All my underwear is usually plain black or white and has to be stretchy (comfort first!) so this set caught my eye as the material looked so soft and when I unraveled the pretty blue tissue paper packaging, I was right!





£25.00

High waisted underwear is not to everyone's taste as it can make you look old-fashioned (but if granny-style is your fashion, go for it!) but the pretty lace, ribbon and (removable) suspenders make it that extra bit girly. I love high-waisted things because it makes me feel secure and comfy to control my much detested muffin top.. so no lumps and bumps (yay) After I ordered them I was scared in case the pants would be too small because I wasn't 100% sure if they were going to be that stretchy, but they're absolutely perfect and I'm so happy with them! Quite unusually, the briefs in this set have a zip up the back which makes you feel extra secure!





£29.00

This was the first time I've bought a bra over the internet because my size varies so much from shop to shop that I never want to risk it not fitting properly, but the high rise cup and the vintage Madonna-like style appealed to me very much and it fits beautifully with no over spill whatsoever. I will definitely be visiting her online store again!

The way it was packaged to me, I actually thought someone had sent me a gift! It arrived in a black shiny envelope and when I opened it up, each item was parceled up beautifully in blue tissue paper. It was a shame to waste it but I couldn't wait to see what the set was like! It also included a little catalogue of her stock!

I hope you all love my new lingerie set as much as I do. You should purchase her underwear, I highly recommend it & you won't be disappointed!




Love, 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, just to let you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Come take a look at my blog post:
    http://xbeautymagic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pretty! I've nominated you for the liebster award! take a look at my blogpost!
    http://thestylegerm.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html
    ♡ stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove these!!
    ps: thanks for following on bloglovin, following you back! xx

    ReplyDelete