Monday 20 January 2014

Brand Spankin' New!

So I've decided to start a beauty blog as I've been interested in doing it for a while - buying makeup and reviewing it. The dream, am I right?! I'm really looking forward to getting into this.


I painted my nails just a few minutes ago so let's get this off to a flying start, shall we?





This nail polish, as you can see, is by Sally Hansen and the colour is Kook A Mango. I'm in denial about it being winter and can't seem to get away from the bright, summery tones. It seems to brighten up a dull day (especially if you're from Scotland like me...)

The Colour is a blood orange, reddish tone which would go great with a tan!

The Durability is amazing! I've recently wore her nail polish in Scarlet Fever and the length of time it lasts without a chip (even when you're stuck washing glasses in work) is outstanding. 

The Price is so affordable at a purse-friendly drugstore price of only £6.99!

I haven't heard of her brand for a long time, however, I'm glad I found her 



5 comments:

  1. Ooh that's such a lovely colour :)
    I'm exactly the same about being in denial that it's winter! I keep painting my nails bright colours to convince myself spring is coming!

    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It's always time for bright colours! Just bought so much neon clothes from River Island and already looking at swimwear for summer!
      xo

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful red, I really am fed up of nail varnishes chipping on me, I can't seem to find one that doesn't. However I may give this a go as you've mentioned it's good for even washing up, so that hopefully means me filing at work won't make it chip lol
    xox Jamie xox
    www.bethnalbohemia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely give it a go! It was my mum that told me about it and she said it's really good for staying on for a long time, so I had to give it a go and she was right :)

      Good luck!
      xo

      Delete